Due to our continued expansion, we now have an immediate vacancy for an Office Assistant at our Swadlincote Offices.
The day to day duties will include:-
- Providing general administrative support to the Management team
- Data entry onto excel spreadsheets
- Client contact and receiving telephone calls
- Making appointments for customer visits
- Scheduling works
The ideal applicant will:-
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be an experienced user of MS Office (in particular Excel, Work and Outlook)
- Be able to manage their own workload and ensure that all relevant deadlines are met.
If you are interested, please email your CV to – email@example.com
In addition, we are also looking for engineers capable of carrying our risk assessments, cleaning and chlorination work and flushing in accordance with BSRIA.
If you think that you have the right skills, experience and personality then we want to talk to you.
Please forward your employment enquiry and CV to Carolyn Cheneler at firstname.lastname@example.org